Week 4. This is a good side dish, but it is good enough on it's own. Try adding some leftover ham or chicken, and you've got a really great dish.
Visit The Pumkin Patch for more Tasty Thursday recipes!
Golden Au Gratin Potatoes
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¾ cup margarine or butter, melted, divided
- 3 tablespoons minced dried onion
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 package (32 oz.) frozen southern style hash brown potatoes, thawed (plain or with peppers and onions)
- 2 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 ½ cups crushed cornflakes
Yield: 8 to 10 servings