BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

It's Time Girls!

I am officially closing my comments as soon as I'm done with this post. I have gotten an amazing response for my items, and I thank all of you. I did read every post, and many of you left some very sweet comments, and I thank you very much.

I will announce the winners of the contests sometime tomorrow, after I use a random number generator to choose. I will also spend a little time in prayer before doing so, with the hopes that each item will go to the person whom it will most bless. I know, I'm weird. But God does still work that way, and with so many people that signed up, I really want it to mean something special to them. I tried so hard to only sign up for what I needed or wanted, so there were many things that I wanted to comment on to say how beautiful or thoughtful they were, but I didn't want to be entered in the contest accidentally. And really, many of you have talents that I don't have, and many of you had really great ideas for prizes that I would never have even thought of.

So, check back here some time tomorrow, and the winners will be posted. I will also try to contact the person privately, though some of the entrants did not leave any sort of contact information. If I cannot get hold of the person within 24 hours, I will pick someone else. But, hopefully that won't happen.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Congrats! You won the cookbook at http://demama.blogspot.com/ Email me @ akraftyangel@gmail.com

Sheri said...

You are the winner of the book, "Created To Be His Help Meet" by Debi Pearl!!! Please email me your mailing address so I can get it to you right away.

Congratulations!

~ Sheri

sheri@sheriprescott.com

Shana said...

Oh, it would figure that my email is down today! I will contact you as soon as I am possibly able to. Thanks! I am very excited!