BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 23, 2007

Dog Days Of Summer

Wow, day 1 and I am worn out! I have spent most of the day trying to get through all of the entries, and I had to stop at 332. Then I refreshed the page, (oh why did I refresh the page?), and found another 15 or so. So, I will have to continue tomorrow, at which point I ought to have another item up for grabs.

Don't forget to visit Rocks In My Dryer's Bloggy Give Away, and you can sign up for all sorts of prizes.

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Wow you did good, I'm just now getting to 176 :) I have been browsing all the blogs as I go, taking me forever but having fun!

Anonymous said...

I think I got through them all but not sure since the list messed up.



Come check out my blog for a freebie that is for everyone!!

http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2007/07/carnival-time-giveaway.html