BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 29, 2007

5 Random Questions

Courtesy of Rocks In My Dryer, Shannon has asked 5 random questions to all of her readers.

1. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Chocolate. Anything chocolate.

2. What's the most nerve-racking "close call" you've ever had?

When I fell on my driveway, on top of my baby, his carrier sideways on the ground, and managed to take the 2 year old down with me. I thought I had pretty much crushed the baby, but I managed to take the worst with a nasty scrape on my hand. The kids were fine, and the carrier had a big scuff mark from where it landed on the driveway.

3. Name five features your ultimate dream house would have.

Big kitchen, school room, sewing room, dumbwaiters, and a big swirly slide from the upstairs to the downstairs.

4. Who has been the most influential non-relative in your life?

That would be difficult to decide. There have been so many people that have influenced me, but have been part of my life for such short periods of time. I really don't know.

5. What one non-physical feature would you most like to change about yourself?

My temper. I get frustrated too easy, and sometimes take it out on those around me.

0 comments: