BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A little sewing on the side

I have been making some of the cutest little skirts. They are so easy to make, and when you start embellishing them, they get even cuter. Here's the first one I made for my daughter. She absolutely loves it.

Photobucket

Here is my embellished and slightly smaller version. I had a lot of fun with this one, and it turned out so cute.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm hoping to sell the second one soon. You can see it in my Etsy shop, too.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! I have some diapers I made out of that bee fabric! I love the bees.

Shana said...

Thanks :) I thought it was cute when I saw it, and then just started adding to it and it turned out really cute.

The Hagedorn Family said...

Very cute skirts. I don't know how you find time to do all this! Glad to hear school is going well. We are doing well with school here too.

Motherbird said...

Those are very cute. I wish I had the time- knowing how to sew would help too. :-)