BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Why We Home School 8

8. Because even with the answers ahead of time, half the kids still failed.

7. Do you really want to have teachers that care more about their own agenda than your children, being the ones to educate them?

6. Why subject your children to religious indoctrination?

5. Would you want your child indoctrinated without your knowledge?

4. Who wouldn't want their child courted by a college because they were homeschooled?

3. Our children are less likely to have this happen.

2. Our children won't have to witness terrible crimes like this.

1. Our children are less likely to be sexually assaulted.

5 comments:

Ticia said...

All great reasons to homeschool your children. I have homeschool my 2 for 8 years.
Some of your links are not any good now. The news site has removed them.

Shana said...

Thanks, I'll try to update those links when I get a chance. Thanks for the comments :)

Unknown said...

Wow, I am so behind in the news! Thanks for sharing the stories!

Charlotte said...

A comment that has nothing to do with the homeschool post (though I like it!):

I couldn't respond over at the Sensibility board, where political commentary is unwelcome, but: government bureaucracy can hopelessly over-complicate ANY should-be-simple process (like starting a tiny new home-based business).
(*sigh*)

--Charlotte-from-Duluth (where Ron Paul won the Republican caucuses!)

Shana said...

Thanks :) I am going nuts trying to weed through the bureaucracy. And I love Ron Paul :D