Michael McGee/Jackson Jr. This man has got to have 9 lives or something. He just keeps getting into trouble and right out of it. Hopefully not this time though. Here is a list of what this man has done in recent years.
- McGee is arrested after making a pretty nasty scene at a Blockbuster store after hours.
- Had a restraining order against him by the mother of his illegitimate child. He violated that order by threatening to go to her house and kill her. While he was still in court mind you.
- Told his radio listeners that Leon Todd (the campaign manager of an opponent) should be hung for betraying the community.
- Committed perjury in the case of the restraining order, lying in court several times, only to be outed by his own wife and staff.
- His father made some absolutely sickening comments about Charlie Sykes' mother on air, which suggested that Sykes was responsible for his mother's accidental death. (The apple doesn't fall far from the tree here).
- Has two identification cards in two names, with McGee on one and Jackson on the other, as well as two social security numbers.
- Was involved in a recall election to oust him from his seat, and yet managed to keep it with quite a few more votes than he deserved.
Now, he is hopefully in a much different position. His most recent charges include conspiracy to commit substantial battery (allegedly it was originally murder, but he must have had a change of heart or something) which had something to do with settling a score of petty theft. He also has some public corruption charges being filed as far as I can tell, but I'm not sure what those are in relation to. There have been some rumors of him extorting money from local business owners, and I wouldn't be surprised if he had bullied a few people into voting him back into office during the recall election. It just amazes me that there are still people who support him though. The guy and his father are corrupt beyond imagination, he has gotten himself out of trouble more times than I probably even know about, and should have been in jail years ago. I just hope these new charges are enough to bring him down.